Saturday, August 28, 2010

Re-visitation of "my life"

I am feeling so much better now.
Life feels more fulfilling now.
I guess I have really let the past go.
No longer thinking about her...
Able to live life to the fullest now.
Army life is coming to an end... maybe that's why I am feeling so happy.
Maybe it is because of her (another girl).
Haha... anyway, life is so much fun now as compared to the past!

Let's do a review of my life.

Life as an NSF:

5 months more to ORD. Can't wait to ORD however I am afraid I would lost contact with my army friends, friends that I went through thick and thin with. I will try to make an effort to not forget them and make it a point to keep in contact with not all but some of them. Still feels good that ORD is so close... freedom is coming, slowly but surely.....

Life as a guy:

This title sounds wrong. I am not trying to say that I am not born as a guy but trying to relate the title to my BGR. Hm... as I said I have forget her already. Maybe through the help of another girl.
This girl is very special. She is strong, independent, sensible, sensitive(in a good way), cheerful and did I mentioned strong? She really have a very strong character. I really admire that part of her character. I have an urge to want to help her although she being independent rejected my help saying that she would like to deal with the problems herself. Thus the least I could do is to lend her my listening ear. I am really interested to know more about her and wanted to help her as much as possible. Really liked her. The day we went for the CN BLUE concert is 21st August. It is the first time I go for a concert. It is the first time I went out to a concert with a girl. That day was so much fun. Just remembered, it is the first time I walked off from the guy group movie plan to accompany her home. This actually earns me a chance to talk to her minus the rest of the class. Really enjoyed her presence although I felt bad for walking off my guy friends.
I hope that one day I could tell her how I felt about us and I hope she would felt the same too...
Before that, I would try to interact with her more... just don't want to scare her off.
The problem now that she is very busy right now. Besides school works, she still have to work to provide for herself. On top of that, being the eldest sister, she also has to take care of her 2 younger sisters in a broken family. See... told you she is a very strong person. Really hope she will have the time to go out with me sometime.

Life as a person (civilian):

I have started revision for my A levels Biology and Chemistry.
I even started playing guitar again.
I am learning music theory from Aaron Chen Jia Jun, my 30SCE platoon mate.
I am learning driving. Waiting for BTT.
My relationship with my parents is better. I will try to do more activities with them.
Waiting for Fallout New Vegas to come out.
I am reading books again although I always failed to read the newsweek I subscribed.
I have more confidence now.
Life is just so much better now.

My motto: Don't live your life in the past or future, live your life as it is right now, Live the moment!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home